Well .. this morning my mom and I went and volunteered with an awesome organization - Families Forward. We got to help give out food for families that can not afford to buy food for their Thanksgiving dinners. It was an awesome experience and I am so thankful that I got to be a part of this. Seeing the looks on the faces of these unfortunate families when they saw what they were getting was so awesome. They were so thankful and appreciative. Absolutely amazing. Makes me really thankful for what I have and for my terrific family and my great friends.
I hope everyone has a terrific Thanksgiving this year. Make sure to take the time to really thank God for what you have been given in this lifetime. Don't take anything or anyone for granted. Make sure to tell the people that you love how you feel about them. Do something nice for a random stranger. Say hello with a big smile to someone walking next to you - you'll feel good and you'll pass that along for them to give to someone else. Being nice is contagious!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment