Saturday, May 17, 2008

Suprise Visitor!

So I get home this afternoon and start to pull up in my driveway and notice this funny colored thing at the base of my garage door. Then I realize that it is moving or should I say slithering ... and I realize it is a 4-5 foot long freaking snake! Not a good thing to get into my garage with 5 cats running around in there! So a few of my neighbors were out gathered around this snake trying to figure out what to do. We didn't know if it was poisonous and I was worried it would get under my garage door and into the "cat land" at my house and either become a really fun (yet dangerous) toy for the cats or scare the crap out of them and ME! It's one thing to run into one outside but if I were walking through the house at night at this came slithering across my floor - I would freeeeeaaaak!! We called animal control and they came out and determined it was a well fed gopher snake and was no danger. Wheew! But then she let's it out of the box we had managed to get it into right into the bushes near my front door! GREAT! If I see it again it's going for a ride someplace far away from here!

1 comment:

janet said...

yikes...that would freak me out...