Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Little Piece of Heaven on Earth!





So this little heavenly creature was found in the under bushes at my office yesterday morning covered with dirt and mud and icky stuff. We're not really sure how he came to the office haven (I'm sure there is a sign posted at the cat hangout that says - if you are lost, hungry or lonely go to the office where the other cats live - LOL) but I'm glad he ended up there. I took him inside and gave him a little bath and cleaned him up. He wouldn't eat anything at all but drank a lot of water but he couldn't keep it down ~ poor thing. He couldn't move really well and was obviously not in very good shape. I took him home last night and set him up in my bedroom ~ away from my other cats ~ and just tried to make the little angel comfortable. I tried again to get him to eat and he totally put his little nose up away from the food ~ it was very obvious he was not interested in food at all. I had little success with trying to get him to even keep more water down. All this poor little thing wanted to do was sleep and sleep deeply! So this morning he wasn't where I left him (yikes!) so I called out to him and I heard this precious little meow and he came walking right out from under my bed. I picked him up and gave him some love (okay A LOT of love) and then showed him where the food bowl was and this little thing CHOWED! Man ~ I am in love!








1 comment:

janet said...

Sweet kitty! He looks great on the frappr map....