Jackson is getting to be such a big boy! He is over 10 pounds now. I'll get him weighed at the vet so I'll let you know for sure. He goes to the vet tomorrow to get snipped! OUCH! I'm sure he won't be too happy about that! He is sure a little love kitty! I love him soooooooooo much! The other kitty in the picture is Chelsea. She is one I adopted about 3 years ago. One of my old neighbors was going to take her to the pound and I just couldn't have that happen so I took her in. She was about 5-6 weeks old when I got her. She is a little sketchy though. She is really sweet and lovable when I am the only one around. She hides under the bed whenever anyone else comes in the house. There are only a few people that she comes out around. It's weird.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want a pet SO BAD! Janet has such a cute dog but I might be leaning towards a cat now.
Post a Comment